You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17 January 2011

I hope you guys are all having a good time. This week was really good for us. Elder Moses and I get along great, and we had a lot of success this week. The people we found were really responsive and the Lord really blessed us as they kept commitments. We will be looking forward to this week to continue to work hard and find new people and progress our current investigators. The weather this week has been cool and it's given Elder Moses a bit of a cold. We plan to go to the market this afternoon. That's why we are here at the cafe earlier today. I'm learning a lot about life here and my testimony is getting stronger day by day. I hope that all will be well with you till we meet again. Love you guys. Love, Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment