You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, February 8, 2010

8 February 2010

Hey everyone! I love you guys. It's kind of crazy that you got a foot of snow this weekend while the same sun that is at home was scorching me with mid 90s all week. I'm still in New Legon for another transfer, so for sure next time something will change. This email will probably be pretty brief today, because the cafe is really busy tonight. The exciting news is that an Apostle is coming to Ghana this month, and not only that but it's my favorite apostle, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, and he's visiting Adenta Stake. He's going to tour some of the buildings so the whole stake is really cleaning up. He's especially going to be looking at New Legon's new building since it is the first of a brand new design. So the construction workers are working hard to get it finished by this week. I'm hoping by March we'll finally be able to move in. Elder Holland is also going to have a mission tour while he's here so I'm really excited for that. It'll be in either 2 or three weeks; I'm not sure. This week was ok. We got a lot of good lessons, but I'm worried about those we set goals for baptism on. All of the people we hoped to baptize this transfer, we were hardly able to teach this week. Also, only one of them came to church this sunday. Well, I'm about out of time. I love you guys, you're always in my prayers. And thanks for the letters, Mom. I got both the 1/12 and the 1/20 letters this week when the zone leaders went to the mission home for transfers. Oh yeah, there is a new Elder in the apartment. He's o bruni and his name is Elder Pearson. He is from Orem. Elder Owusu got sent to Kofuridua. Love, Elder Bradford Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment