You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, April 29, 2013

29 April 2013


good morning everyone!

we're pushing 100 degrees today. good times there :)

the missionary work is going well. we've had some success in finding new people. we'll see what materializes (not sure that's the rights word), but so far we are feeling good about the prospects.

the bike is still working well, which is truly a blessing! remember all the trouble I used to have with my bikes?

not sure what else I have to report on. we're kinda just doing our thing, talking to people, teaching the same people. not sure what kind of progress we made this past week. im pretty sure we DID make progress, because we are trying to do our best to do what we're supposed to do, we just haven't seen the results yet. we'll just keep on keeping on. I guess if you have any questions for me, you'll just have to email them to me, because I cant think of anything else to write.


heres a couple quotes I came across this week:

"you can be a minority of one, the truth is still the truth"
                                                       -ghandi
if more people thought this way, we'd be a lot better off!

"a man who whispers down a well on goods he has to sell, will never sell as many dollars as a man who climbs a tree and hollars"
kinda clever

love you all, be good!
-elder Donovan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment