You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, June 27, 2011

20 June 2011

I hope you guys are all doing great. This week we were quite busy. We had a baptismal interview for Anthony and a woman named Celestina on sunday. Next month we are also planning for Anthony's wife, Magdalene to be baptized. We spent a lot of time tracking down some referrals we have been getting. The ward here is really good about doing their missionary work when it comes to referrals. Elder Kanu and I are getting along great and it seems like we should be able to have a lot of success in July. On sunday we had a combined ward conference with Teshie ward 1 and Teshie ward 2. This was so that the wards could be divided into three. We haven't had any word yet on how this will affect our assignments as far as proselyting areas go. Before there was a companionship in Teshie 1 and then a companionship of sisters and Elder Kanu and I in ward 2. Probably Elder Kanu and I will get assigned to Teshie 3. Transfers are this week but I'm guessing things will stay the same for me. For the district we'll probably get 1 or 2 changes. The weather is cooling down here and it's been raining a lot. Mostly it rains at night. I love you guys a bunch. Love, Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment