You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, June 13, 2011

13 June 2011

Congratulations to Donovan! Las Vegas will be a great mission! It seemed like half my freshman ward was from Vegas so that's sweet!. Happy Father's day and birthday to Dad. This week seems like it went by super fast for us. I can't believe how fast my mission is going. First of all on Tuesday we had our last interviews with President Smith before he goes home at the end of the month. It was nice to talk to him for the last time. He said I was very "steady"--which he also said was a good thing. I also got the packages Mom sent. Thanks so much, we really enjoyed them. We also had our district meeting on tuesday and our district leader said we are doing a great job. Also it seems like the ward is getting used to us and is being helpful. On sunday we had a lot of rain and we had a lot of people at the church. We had investigators that came as well as a lot of visitors for a wedding and for a naming. Hopefully this week we will be able to get a lot of new investigators out of those. I love my mission. I love the work and I love Ghana. Also I love you home and you guys. Take care. Love, Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment