You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, March 21, 2011

21 March 2011

Hey everyone. How are you guys doing? I love you guys and hope you had a great week. For Elder Moses and I things went smoothly. We had a good week and worked hard. The sun was a bit too bright though. Our investigators are really progressing. A lot came to church and a lot have a baptismal date. Two were interviewed on Sunday, Bernice and Gideon. Bernice is a really nice lady who has separated from her husband and is raising five kids. When we contacted her last month she had been praying that God would help her to find a new church. I've really like teaching her. This morning Elder Moses and I went into Accra to the big market (Makola) to buy some new shirts. The last time I was there was with Elder Ewudzie back when I was in New Legon. By the way, Elder Ewudzie is going home next week. I bought three shirts for 10 cedis. Well I love you guys a lot. Hope you have a good week. Love, Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment