You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, June 14, 2010

14 June 2010

Hey everyone. you guys sound like you are getting into the summer just fine. High adventure sounds like it was fun. I'm still in Asamankese with Elder Stout and Elder Moses and Elder Kivaya are still in Oda. They added an new area to our district as well, Suhum, but we haven't met them yet. So I'm guessing Elder Kivaya will finish in Oda, which is what I think he wanted. He only has two transfers left. His whole mission he's been to three areas: nsawam, oda, teshie, and then oda again. My whole mission and I've been in as many areas as he has. Elder stout will finish here in asamankese which is what he wanted as well. He's excited to finish his mission strong. We have 9 people with a date and are hoping to give some more people dates for before he leaves. I'm hoping he'll save some people so I'll have someone in our teaching pool for next transfer. Just kidding. I'm mostly worried about learning as much of the 3 branches in our area before he goes. It's tough to learn when we travel between two different towns each week. I don't want to have the work slow down at all when he goes. Well the computer here is not all that great so maybe I'll wrap up for today. We have a baptism next saturday in kade if the interviews go ok. the lady that liked elder moses should be among so that'll be great. if you send a package any time soon could you add some role on deodorent, cinnamon, and maybe instant mashed potatoes? Thanks, I love you guys a ton. have fun at work, youth conference, in utah, and things. love, elder chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment