You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 2010

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed conference. I can't wait to get the Liahona and be able to read the talks. I hope everyone had a happy easter and ate lots of candy. On Saturday I got the two packages you sent mom. Thanks for everything. The letters were good to read and the candy was good to eat. The taco mixes and things should last me for awhile, thanks again. I love you. On Saturday we had zone interviews so we had to travel to Koforidua in the morning, it's like 2.5 hours away. It went pretty well, but we ended up coming home with an extra companion, Elder Stout. So he's tagging along with us until he gets a new companion. It has made things a little more complicated, but you know you just have to deal with what life throws at you. He's been pretty cool to have around though. In the afternoon we went with him to attend the baptisms he had in Kade. On Sunday we had just the normal old fast and testimony. It was weird to think that general conference would be going on this weekend and I wouldn't be watching it. It was a really hot day, and we spent the afternoon walking because we only have 2 bikes. This week the biggest things we have on our to do lists is help Steven Owusu and Janet and Charity get their baptismal interviews and then their baptisms this saturday. They all seem really excited and we all are too. Well I love you guys tons. I hope you are all happy and enjoying life. Love, Elder Bradford Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment