You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, December 7, 2009

7 December 2009

Hello to everybody! How are you guys doing? We had a pretty good week, but nothing too exciting. Thanks for asking bro. Cook about the retainer for me. It was interesting to hear how they split the wards up. I'm sure it will be great. Also, Mom, I did get the wrapped present. I'm surprised I forgot to mention it last week because I really liked it. Yeah, I already opened it, but I saved the paper so I can wrap it back up for Christmas. I really liked seeing everyone's faces again, and Mom did a great job making the book. Yesterday we had testimony meeting at church, and it was really nice. We had an investigator, John Okyere, who visited for the first time and he really liked the service. Next week is my turn to teach gospel doctrine class. Elder Ewudzie has been teaching since our branch mission leader was released. Right now we are meeting in the Adenta meeting house. Two wards and two branches meet there at the moment, and we are at !:30. But are branch is getting a new building that should be complete by January. We hope. Today our zone went to an orphanage to do some Christmas service. We mowed their fields for them. Which means we took machetes and hacked at the grass all morning in the hot sun. Welcome to africa I guess. Well got to go, Tell Patrick not to worry, my bike is just fine. And also don't worry about calcium pills, I can get them here if I want. Love you guys, Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment