You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

5 August 2013

this is one of my last emails ever as a missionary. kinda weird, kinda sad. kinda exciting.

i'll be home next Tuesday evening! this week will be full of lots of goodbyes and "see you laters". I really dislike goodbyes, but they always seem to be happening. and lots of packing, which I also dislike. (and im going back to paying bills and doing hw, which are also on my short list of things I hate. im trying to remember why im coming back lol) AND this week I have a birthday party, a interview with the mission president (when he will talk to me about going home and getting married), a temple trip with all the other guys going home, and a few "last suppers" with some cool members. and my last ward council meeting, hopefully for a long time! *knock on wood*

and my list of things to do in the short time im home is getting bigger and bigger.

everyone should be a missionary. its great! most of the time lol. and the times when its not are good for you!

psalms 118:24

love,
elder donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment