You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

17 June 2013

I cant believe we're already half way through june. time is flying. and life is going good!

this past week was full of finishing up exchanges with the district. (I have to do it once a transfer with every elder in the district, so that's 5 times a transfer) it's kind of fun to go to the other areas and see what they have going on. it also means I miss half the things that are going on in my ward. turns out my presence isn't necessary though, because we had a great week in the ward.  we had a combined lesson with Brian and Claudia and a couple of members in the ward. they discussed some of their reservations and the questions that they have. the lesson went really well. hopefully it helps them both progress.

the biggest thing we spent our time on last week was getting Sakina and Sharon ready for their baptism. They are doing great! and are both going to be baptized on Saturday!

President and Sister Black go home in a week and a half, and then we will welcome in President and Sister Ahlander. its weird to say goodbye to the Blacks. they have been here the whole time I have, and I wont have very much time to get to know the Ahlanders.
Its like all my missionary friends are growing up!

Hopefully all is going well! it's going greatful here :)

love,
elder donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment