You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, January 9, 2012

9 January 2012


So yes, the big news of the day is im getting transferred :) transfers are tomorrow morning so i will obviously know more details next week but this is what i know:
my new comp is elder larsen. he is also from washington. everyone says we'll get along. hes been out a little over a year i think. my new area is in the red rock zone. its in the Summerlin area (people call it SNOBerlin). I'll be on a bike (stay tuned for exciting stories about that) in the Palmyra and Lakes wards. I will no longer have to be at church all day, we'll be done by 2pm :) It's the richest part of vegas (i have mixed feelings about this). we live with members. Overall, i'm very excited to get there and to get to know my area and comp!

We had a good week this week! we taught more lessons this week than the 2 of us ever had before. I also said a lot of goodbyes to ppl. that was kinda lame. but i will be close enough that i'll hopefully be able to come back and witness a few baptisms!

so my spiritual suggestion of the week is to read some picture books by Max Lucado (he wrote, You are Special, and Just the Way You Are, and a bunch of other ones). I read 6 of his books this week and they were all awesome and all were very spiritually uplifting!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

elder c :)

No comments:

Post a Comment