You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, July 5, 2010

5 July 2010

Hey everyone I hope you guys had a great week. Hopefully it wasn't too hot there in Utah for you. This week went pretty well here. We went to Kade every day last week except for Monday, so a lot of time sitting in trotros. On Wednesday the zone leaders came down with us to do splits. Then on Friday Elder Kivaya had to come and do our last baptismal interview for the week so I was in Oda with Elder Moses. Saturday we had a great baptism for Frank and his wife, Hagar and also for Phillip. All of them were in Kade. They were all really excited to finally be baptized. On sunday they all bore their testimonies in sacrament meeting. We also had an investigator in Kade bear his testimony in sacrament meeting so that was great too. Things are still moving along here in Asamankese. On sunday we had a lot of new people at church so hopefully they'll all be able to continue to progress. On saturday it seemed really hot, but I saw the weather today and I guess it'll only be mid 80s this week. Hopefully without too much rain. At the moment Elder Stout and I are looking at all our investigators, trying to be proactive and see who maybe we can give baptismal dates to. Right now we have one woman with a date, Elizabeth, but we aren't sure if she'll be baptized on time or not. I think this is the third time she's been given a date. Well I love you guys a lot. I'm really learning a lot and building my testimony. Keep the faith. Have a great week! Love, Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment