You've gotta love Africa

You've gotta love Africa
Elder Chambers and Elder Kivaya in Oda

Going to Save the World

Going to Save the World
Elder Donovan Chambers

Monday, March 15, 2010

15 March 2010

Hey everyone! I'm doing well here. We had a really nice week last week. I'm sorry to hear about Bro. Flannery. I hope his family will be all right. I liked that idea about service, it will certainly be something I try this week. Like I said we had a nice week. On saturday we had Zainleone's baptism and gave Bro. Appiah a date for the 27th. Sunday was branch conference so we had a lot of people from the stake visiting. We are working hard, but transfers are this wednesday so we're sure something is going to happen. But we can't really make any guesses which of us are leaving. If we could choose though Elder Ewudzie really wants to stay and I'm cool with going somewhere new. If Donovan comes up with any great money making ideas I hope you'll share them with me. I could use some money when I get home too. As for housing, it was a lot of fun and really simple to live in Helaman Halls but off campus can be a lot cheaper. That's what everyone I worked with said at least. Don't they still have student loans? People have been telling me that Obama is giving people money, you could try asking him. So next week I'll write something to send to sis. potter. But I'm not sure what will happen next week so I guess I can't make any promises. (maybe i'll be transferred somewhere without internet or something else). If I can't then go ahead and put something together for me. Thanks. Have fun on spring break, I hope everyone has fun and enjoys. Keep working hard, I love you guys too much. Love, Elder Bradford Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment